Flamingo nXt allows you to easily create stunning, life-like
images in Rhino.
Easy to Use
With nXt you don't need to be a professional renderer to get realistic
results quickly. You provide materials and lighting and press the Render
button. nXt provides the simulation. Unlike many rendering products,
there are very few settings to worry about or understand.
nXt produces realistic results by simulating light transport in your
model. Indirect lighting as well as complex reflection and refraction
can be easily incorporated into the simulation. Interior and exterior
daylight simulations, HDR image-based lighting, and many other techniques
are all handled easily, with minimal configuration requirements.
nXt uses efficient, modern ray-casting technology
to produce results as quickly as possible. All processor cores are automatically
utilized in parallel. Images are continually refined and improved over
Loaded with Extras
- Image Editor with support for multiple lighting channels.
3D Plant Editor.
Render Farm support.
Content libraries (plants, materials, HDRi).
Pre-textured mesh support.
Support for 3rd party texture sets.
- Default lighting presets for quick setups of common scenes
- Studio Lighting
- Exterior Daylight
- Interior Daylight
- Artificial Lighting
- Advance use of high dynamic range images for scene lighting.
- Free library of high Quality HDRI images for lighting.
- Soft shadows calculated automatically.
- Indirect lighting calculated enhancing depth in renderings.
- Lighting Channels allow you to edit light strength realtime
without the need to re-render the scene.
- Automated daylight calculation based on lighting presets.
- Material templates for common materials
- Blurry reflections, control over Fresnel effects and
- Accurate Transparency
- New Bump Mapping
- Normal Maps
- True Displacement Mapping
- Materials stored in model for easy transfer to others
- Drag and Drop material assignment
- Path tracing -
- Progressive render continues to improve effects each pass
- Less memory needed for models with many of the same block
- Alpha channel support for compositing in backgrounds or
- Tone mapping for brighter images
- Burn control - White point adjustment
- Post-processing - no re-rendering required
- Depth of Field
- Wires on/off
- Text on/off
- Adjust lighting channels
- Fractal tree generator
- Background rendering option allows modeling while rendering
RenderFarm (Network Rendering)
- Set multiple computers to rendering on image
- Distribute render to other computers while working
Localized interface (user selectable) and documentation in English,
Spanish, French, German, Italian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, and